Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Blog Post 5 Part 2

http://olecommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/personal-learning-network.png
I am not ashamed to admit that before entering this classroom the my knowledge of  personal learning networks was a nihl. However I have begun to dabble my toes in the water with PLNs so to speak. It is very hard to ignore the many advantages they offer to my personally and to my future classroom. It will definitely be fun to continue to learn how to hone my skill at using them and a semester of college was not nearly adequate to perfect this art. However it has been a fun challenge no the less to try and use these tools to help prepare myself for the classroom. Heck, I even signed up for Pinterest the other day. Never though I would say that but things like that have a wealth of good ideas for all us to use. I will continue to use these things and stockpile different resources that I find in my journey. I use Twitter a whole lot but that is about my only dabble in the social media world. Maybe I will do more later on in life but that time is not now for me. As I stated in my first part I love using Symbaloo and I would recommend everyone check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment